Friday 1 April 2016

Dare slam University Researcher Ishengoma Emanuel meets Averono Pietro from Italian Embassy






It was honor for I and Ishengoma Emanuel to meet Pietro averono at his home .
Mr Pietro was the first collector to acquire my art work at Nomo Gallery Kampala, Uganda now the consular at Italian Embassy Kampala.
Ishengoma Emanuel is a lecturer at University of Dodoma and a PHD student at Dares  slaam University doing research on East African art.
I enjoyed meeting Pietro Averono and  Ishengoma Emanuel, the collection of historical artwork by Pietro Averono and the researcher got interested  in  knowing  more about my Art works as well other Ugandan Artists.
 I visited the home of Pietro, had nice tour around the collection of Artworks in his  house and  most of Ugandan Art collection.
 Really he is the collector I have seen in Uganda with such great collection in Uganda's Art scene.
Please enjoy the picture.
Tusiime Matthias



The above pictures Mr pietro Averono ,Tusiime and Ishengoma Emanuel

No comments:

Post a Comment